It is important to have routine maintenance and service performed on your HVAC equipment. Systems that are routinely monitored and serviced will maintain the system's efficiency and overall longevity.
Designed Temperatures offers an industry-leading Smart Maintenance Program to keep your equipment running at peak performance all year round.
• Option to pay monthly or annually
• 15% discount on repairs
• No overtime fees
• 1 in-person annual service w/ light cleaning, if accessible
• 24/7 remote monitoring & control with our HVAC Performance Board
• Inspect evaporator coil condition
• Measure compressor suction
• Measure compressor head pressure
• Inspect compressor electrical connections
• Inspect contactor condition
• Visually inspect refrigerant lines
• Measure condenser fan motor amps
• Measure condenser fan motor capacitor microfarads
• Inspect condenser coil condition & light rinse
• Inspect condenser fan motor bearings
• Inspect condenser reversing valve
• Measure compressor capacitor microfarads
• Test condenser defrost cycle (heat pumps only)
• Inspect drain system function
• Purge condensate drain line
• Clean drain pan & add algae tablets
• Measure blower amps
• Inspect blower assembly
• Inspect air filter condition
• Measure electric heat strip amps
• Test thermostat operation
• Measure supply & return temperatures
It is important to have routine maintenance and service performed on your HVAC system. Systems that are routinely monitored and serviced will help the system's efficiency and overall longevity.
What makes our Maintenance Plans “smart”?
Our HVAC Performance Monitor allows our expert HVAC technicians to REMOTELY monitor your system 24/7 to make sure you are getting optimal cooling and heating performance.
The Performance Monitor also allows our expert technicians to REMOTELY conduct pre-season tests to identify and correct any system issues before peak season usage.
Designed Temperatures offers an industry-leading Smart Maintenance Program with several tiers of service to best suit your needs.